Damien tagged me (Oops! Didn’t notice until now) with the 8 Things About You game. I love doing these things! It’s an easy way to just spout of things about you…and I love reading other peoples answers because it gives you a quick idea of what they’re like.
1. When I was younger I lied to my cowboy friend and told him that my relatives in Australia had a white stallion for me. They were going to send it over to Canada when I was old enough to look after it. He laughed and said there was no such think as white stallions, only black stallions. So much for being a cowboy!
2. I cut my hair short when I was little to look like Meg on Little Women. Such a romantic.
3. I left work early yesterday. I was sick, my throat was super sore. I loved reading my novel all afternoon. I finished 200 pages! A record for me since I normally read pretty slow.
4. My favorite meal is Lasagna. I actually had a dream I made it last night…but I forgot the noodles. Weird. I forgot about that until now.
5. I used to hate myself when I was younger. I was so awkward and I knew it, geeky and I knew it. I’m pretty confidant now so people assume that’s how I’ve always been but before I couldn’t even talk with anyone without blushing because I thought I must sound stupid.
6. My favorite band is Rascal Flats. So amazing. So what if they’re the counter version of the Backstreet Boys.
7. I never kissed my dad when he gave me away at my wedding. I knew I was going to bawl my eyes out, so I just squeezed his arm…but now I regret it.
8. When I was little I was helping my mom fold laundry. I put on one of her bras and a pair of my dads underwear and went out on our front porch and shook what my mumma gave me (: She was so embarrassed.
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.