I think it’s time for another Link Love post. I love doing these…I always really appreciate it when people post my links and I love giving back to them and other bloggers / Etsy sellers.
- Don’t you just love the name Sally Jane? Funny, it’s a combination of my sisters name and mine…maybe that’s why I like it so much (: I’m not going to tell you what this girls all about. I want you to look and be fascinated! I’m evil, I know.
- Apparently, I’m into the “S” names today. I just added Sarah & Abrahams link to my blogroll. She’s cool, she’s awesome, she’s funky. Check ‘er out. She’s an Etsy seller and guess how many Hearts she has now? Oh wait. Yep, you gotta look at her blog to find out. Evil little me.
- I went back to visit my old blog the other day, to get some more links from the blogroll. And I fell in love again. With Style Me Pretty. Do you need a girly boost? Read this blog. You’ll melt.
- I’m sure I’ve given this girl some link love before, but I’m going to do it again! Shannon’s blog at Make It is so great, always a cool post on what she’s working on, her thoughts about business (on and off Etsy) and other creative and inspiring tiddle-bits. She’s a daily read for me.
- Also, check out this picture. For the princess in you.
Oh and by the way!! I have a big project I’m working on that I’ll hopefully have more organized by early this week…it’s a gooder! Make sure you check back!