It’s Monday, and although it’s a day closer to my Europe get-away, it’s not a good Monday. BUT I was reading Three Beautiful Things, a blog on my blogroll, and I decided I needed to cheer myself up so here’s three things that I find GOOD today:
- My fruit smoothy is delish!
- It’s snowing and sunny at the same time…how weird (but cool looking!) is that?
- My new purse that Mom bought me. Red plaid, black pleather. For our trip to England…it’s SUPER awesome! And weirdly enough, my Mom picked it out and I love it! (This doesn’t happen often).
There. Sigh. I actually do feel better already! Maybe I should try some more:
- I’m running to get a Starbucks asap.
- The NEW Arbonne catalogs came out and I’m browsing through one.
- I’m placing a BIG Arbonne order tonight. Yay!
- My hubby is super hot. And I get to kiss him all day ’cause we work in the same office.
Sigh. Yep, I feel good.
Maybe good enough for a cup of tea.